Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea A Roberson
Dr. Andrea A Roberson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with another office in San Clemente, CAFamily Medicine. Dr. Roberson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea A Roberson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrea A Roberson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Andrea A Roberson has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea A Roberson - Posted on July 7th, 2017
Ok, I read the reviews before my husband went to Dr. Roberson and I was concerned. I went with him to his appointment and the reviews could not be more wrong! I have been in the healthcare industry for almost 40 years and the staff couldn't have been more friendly and professional and my husband liked both the Dr. and Kim (the P.A.) very much! They took care of his concerns immediately and ordered the appropriate Rx's and lab tests. The people who gave these reviews were probably mad that they didn't get Vicodin or were just annoying hypochondriacs. Sorry to sound harsh but it really bugs me when people slam a decent business. Please give Dr. Roberson a chance, she has a really great office!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea A Roberson - Posted on September 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea A Roberson - Posted on October 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea A Roberson - Posted on February 24th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrea A Roberson - Posted on November 26th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Roberson for years and got my wife to see her as well. Dr. Roberson is kind and professional but her front staff (Receptionist) really needs to get a better personality if she wants to be the first person someone sees or talks to. My wifes diagnosis was read wrong from her office and it took the clinic to call us and tell us that there was something wrong. We did get an appology but really as this was a life changing event.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1983
Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach
Dr. Andrea A Roberson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Andrea A Roberson
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrea A Roberson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.