Dr. Andrea T Ruskin Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andrea T Ruskin?

Buyer beware!This is an unprofessional, unempathic, cold woman who, as others have said, is unreliable, did not ever call me back after 3 phone calls to her I made to get results of bloodwork. The bone she throws anyone but the obviously dying is doing a CBC (I did not go to a hematogist to a CBC, particularly since I had just had one days before.She promised to call me back the next day, and then never did. I am a 2x cancer survivor, and referred to her by another well-known M.D. because of abnormal blood tests. One would think an oncologist would show a bit more empathy. She is simply awful. Do not, under any circumstances, use this woman!