Dr. Andrea Saterbak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Saterbak?

Excellent surgeon

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr Saterbak saw me following my first knee replacement with complications, done by a different surgeon. She was always concerned about me and my well-being. She worked very hard to diagnois my symptoms, even referring me to Mayo Clinic. Had my 2nd knee replacement done with her. I could tell right away that it was more efficient, with less pain and swelling. Highly recommend her!

Results of 2 knee replacements

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

My husband had both of his knees replaced by Dr. Saterbak 4 years ago. The first knee become extremely red, swollen and he ended up hospitalized for a blood clot. Upon examination by a partner of Dr. Saterbak, he stated that she had not used the correct cement. His second knee cost over $100,000 to the next surgeon to correct the issue. Now, 4 years later, the OTHER knee needs the same thing done!! Also, due to the first two knees causing him to be "knock kneed", he has spinal stenosis. Needless to say, I will be his caretaker through more surgeries. He has pain with every step and has not been "pain free" for years since his surgeries.

miss

Posted on February 25th, 2013

i was very impressed with dr andrea saterbak she is the best that i know i have told at least 5 other people about her expertise. he staff was also great and the woodwinds hospital was the state of the art i was looking forward to going back to get the second knee done the food excellent and my over all experience was very memorable. i am able to do things that i could not do before.. thank you so much dr saterbak.

Posted on March 28th, 2011

During my visit, I did not feel Dr. Saterbak spent much time to get an accurate diagnosis of a knee injury. Though I am not a doctor, there are still certain common sense things a patient would expect a doctor to do when making a diagnosis. I requested my medical records as I plan to go to another doctor. Upon reviewing my records, was stunned to find falsifications! I would not have bothered writing a review and would have simply gone onto my new doctor if it weren't for the false statements written in my report. She wrote that I did not walk with a limp (I DO and she never watched me walk), has no pain in surrounding knee area (I DO and she never touched my surrounding knee area other than to give me a cortisone shot), gets off the table with ease (I got off of the table and put the pressure on my GOOD leg taking care to not put pressure on my bad leg!). After reading my records, I was wondering if she had me confused with someone else because she never check any of those things!Overall, VERY disappointed with care given by this doctor. Meanwhile I hobble around in pain while waiting for my new doctor's appointment with someone else.

Posted on October 9th, 2017