Dr. Andrea Scalisegordy Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Dr. Scalise-Gordy saved my vision!

Posted on February 15th, 2011

Yes, there is often a long wait in the waiting room but, once you're with her, Dr. Gordy gives you her full attention and takes the time to fully examine you. I first saw her in 2003 and she immediately and accurately diagnosed a rare condition that was causing me to go blind. Other doctors didn't have a clue what was wrong with me. I was under Dr. Gordy's care for over 6 years and love her professionalism coupled with her playful spirit. I don't mind waiting for superior care.

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.