Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrea L Schiller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Andrea L Schiller has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Andrea L Schiller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Andrea L Schiller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
The worst. She doesn't follow patient autonomy, and patient autonomy is a right! She charged me and my insurance for a pap smear I never had. Very dishonest. Hides from her mistakes, instead of handling them! She is in trouble with patient abandonment. She intercepts complaints, so she cant get in trouble. She refuses to perform hysterectomy of transgender patient, with 4 letters from qualified gender therapists. He reason is that her office doesn't perform gender related surgeries. A hysterectomy is a hysterectomy no matter how you slice it. I'm getting a lawyer to sue her. The office doesn't do more than birth control, and prescribe pain medicine. NOBODY IS TOO YOUNG FOR A CURE! The hysterectomy consent form says they can't discriminate against age! I wanted a hysterectomy for endometriosis, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, severe anemia. The pain from my periods make me suicidal. I have no quality of life because of my periods! ALL of my therapists wrote recommendation letters for me to have a hysterectomy, because a hysterectomy will give my life quality! I'm 28 years old! I'm not even a young adult!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Andrea L Schiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsWomen First Ob/Gyn Center Pllc, 30701 Woodward Ave Ste S200, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Andrea L Schiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.