Dr. Andrea Schiller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Schiller?

Didn't give me my medical record until 7 years later, after I told her by law, I have every right to see it!

Posted on February 20th, 2017

The worst. She doesn't follow patient autonomy, and patient autonomy is a right! She charged me and my insurance for a pap smear I never had. Very dishonest. Hides from her mistakes, instead of handling them! She is in trouble with patient abandonment. She intercepts complaints, so she cant get in trouble. She refuses to perform hysterectomy of transgender patient, with 4 letters from qualified gender therapists. He reason is that her office doesn't perform gender related surgeries. A hysterectomy is a hysterectomy no matter how you slice it. I'm getting a lawyer to sue her. The office doesn't do more than birth control, and prescribe pain medicine. NOBODY IS TOO YOUNG FOR A CURE! The hysterectomy consent form says they can't discriminate against age! I wanted a hysterectomy for endometriosis, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, severe anemia. The pain from my periods make me suicidal. I have no quality of life because of my periods! ALL of my therapists wrote recommendation letters for me to have a hysterectomy, because a hysterectomy will give my life quality! I'm 28 years old! I'm not even a young adult!

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Poor doctor who has a snobbish attitude and could care less about her patients.

Love Dr. Schiller

Posted on November 30th, 2012

wonderful DR

Posted on August 29th, 2011

i could not ask more of an OBGYN. She is there for all my questions and concerns, providing me with the time i need. She is clinically exceptional. Would recommend her to everyone.

Posted on June 14th, 2017