Dr. Andrea Strauss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Strauss?

The Best

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I love the warmth, always feeling at ease and she answers questions thoroughly so the patient understands. I just like the way she runs her office. Everything is comfortable and simple and accommodating. I am very happy to have found this doctor.

Great Physician

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Dr. Strauss was incredibly helpful and an amazing physician. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

This is in addition to my first review on 10-2012. I want to update the facts on how after Dr. Strauss failed to follow medical procedures as set forth by NJ, I continue till this day to incur costs caused by her poor judgement. I had 3 additional surgeries to fix what she did to me. I still have scars and am still trying to make my body look as normal as possible. Dr. Strauss provided me with minimal medical records in which she forged information. She stated it was all done in an emergency visit yet I have documented proof stating I had a scheduled appointment with this butcher. Please please think twice before hiring her. She will sit with you and act the act to get your money but she has scarred me for life and she's a liar. She knows what she did and she knows I have proof. I would hate to see anyone endure the pain and agony I have and still am going through.

Wonderful tummy tuck!

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Dr Strauss is a wonderful plastic surgeon. Two weeks ago I had a Tummy tuck and I'm thrilled with the results. She is professional... Easy to call if you have questions and so easy to talk to. And the surgery itself is amazing... She is an artist.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I had an in office procedure by Dr. Strauss that she should have done in a hospital. She assured me it was the best option for me. She gave me valium and she performed the procedure and ended up causing me to need additional surgeries (3 more to be exact). She did the second procedure to correct her first mistake, and a week later I ended up in the hospital with a staph infection. Might I add that I took myself to the hospital after contacting her twice to tell her that my surgical site hurt and I had 103 fever. She wanted me to call her in the morning because I might have the flu. In conclusion I could have died, I spent a week in the hospital, I had 4 surgeries in all. I have permanent scars and it cost me over 10,000 additional dollars to get it fixed. Not to mention the pain and suffering I went through. I feel she did something in her office that should have been done in a clean board certified operating room. It should not have been done in an old dingy exam room with a space heater. I trusted her as a doctor and I feel she violated my trust. I am posting this to prevent others from the pain and suffering I went through.

Top Notch!

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Dr. Strauss came highly recommended by a friend who had breast augmentation. I was very impressed with the amount of time she spent with me prior to the procedure. She encouraged me to come and visit as many times as I needed to. She was honest about what I could expect from the procedure. I felt very comfortable putting my life in her hands. My Mother (who does NOT impress easily) was also very confident with Dr. Strauss. I have had no problems with my implants. I have also gotten Botox and Juvederm injections from Dr. Strauss. The results are very natural. She is very, very candid and will try to talk you out of a procedure if she doesn't think it is best. How many doctors have that kind of integrity anymore?

Posted on September 19th, 2017