2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Andrea B Trowers?

Doc needs a class in bedside manner and sensitivity training

Why Dr. Trowers became a doctor is obvious: money. I absorbed about 10% of the words she was saying because she spoke so fast. And when I asked a question she laughed at me like a witch. I'm sure her abilities as a doctor are great, but she lacks any sensitive nature or caring. I was overall put off by how I felt that everything from the office visit to check out was a well- scripted money grubbing rush to get my money. The office is cute, but the whole experience felt like a façade.

Don't waste ur time

This lady is very rude she prescribes the wrong products For my face she doesn't even look at your face she just talk fast and takes your money She tells you what you want to hear Don't by her products u will reget it

All I could say is wow never again

Dr Andrea Trowers is so rude and talk fast I had an appointment about a dark area on my face she give me this bleaching cream to treat that area that cream mess up my face I look so ugly I am afraid to leave the house I lost my job because of this cream she give me to treat that area the area became so light it was 3xs lighter than my face I wish I never went to her office lord knows the pain am going thru right I would never recommend her I wish I would of did a review before I went to her office

fit me in same day

Without a appointment i was taken the same day i called, very professional, thanks

Don't believe the hype

Initially I was very excited to meet Dr. Trowers because of all of her credentials and I looked up to her as a dermatologist. It turns out, I was very unimpressed. I went in because of eczema, which she just glanced at and didn't do any sort of a thorough consultation. I've had it since I was a child and was looking for alternatives to steroid treatments. I know my fair share about skincare being an esthetician, but was unimpressed when she wrote a prescription for ANOTHER steroid cream which I said I didn't want in the first place because of side effects. Ugh, on to the next one. Hopefully someone will know better than her. Don't waste your time.

Very Rude

Stay Away, She makes her money very easy. She gave her diagnosis by looking at my face only. she speaks very fast, very rude, doesn't explain well. Does not care to cure you she provides a quick diagnosis without even looking and understanding.I felt like I was robbed, I went without insurance and not even because of that was I treated well. She just comes in and says a few things, doesn't let you explain nor talk and literary in about 3 minutes leaves her assistance and just walks out. I did not even notice when she left the room. I had questions to ask, but she leaves the room with saying by bye, very rude doctor.Go somewhere else, not worth it.

Dr Trowers' staff vs. her bedside manners

While I must admit, Dr. Trowers' office staff is very professional and courteous I definately can not say the same about the "great" doctor herself. She comes across as being very belittling and rude and to top it off she spends 5 minutes or less with me and the rest is left to her office staff. I really was expecting a lot more room to ask questions and a little more time spent with the doctor. It appears that she is selective in who she allows such a "privilege". As a clinician myself, I hold higher standards for the medical communty and am a firm believer that "every patient is and must be treated equally and respectfully". However, against my better judgement I have continued for a little over a year being treated by Dr. Trowers (because her products do work and the attributes of her staff), despite an obvious lack of bedside manners on Dr. Trowers' part. My last visit was a few months ago when I left her office along with my child, yet again disappointed at her attitude. I decided enough is enough and sought services from another dermatologist who not only use the same products as Dr. Trowers but demonstrates a superb attitude, and care to all patients. One advise to Dr. Trowers is to examine what you say and how a patient may perceive it and try to make a conscious effort to change because there are many other dermatologists in the community and you are setting yourself up to lose your clients and possible your reputation!!

Terrible service

Dr. Andrea Trowers immediately diagnosed my problem, that being said, that was the best part of the experience. I got to the office at 3:00 PM and was not taken to the exam room till 4 PM, then waited another half hour for the doctor. Once she came in she spent about 5 minutes with me and was bit short and condescending. She never once apologized for the tardiness and at the end of the exam she told her assistant not to schedule a follow!!! I would definitely not recommend her.

appointment

waited and waited and waited....no doctor?i think this may be a front for some other type of business.never got to see a doctor. just sat and sat till i was tired of waiting.

GREAT DOCTOR

MY SKIN LOOKS AMAZING BECAUSE OF DR.TROWERS I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.