Dr. Andrea D Valeri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea D Valeri?

Simply Wonderful!

Dr. Valeri is wonderful! She was on time, helped me to feel at ease on my visit and explained everything that was going to happen. She's very personable and makes you feel like she really cares about her patient.

Dr. Valeri is an excellent doctor, agreed with my diagnosis and had me scheduled for a much needed hysterectomy. She took good care of me, and is continuing to take good care of me. She answered all my questions, and sat down with my husband and answered all his questions. Dr. Valeri is very caring, reassuring and gifted and skilled as a Doctor.

Dr. Valeri is an amazing doctor. She was great when I was in labor with my daughter as well as being great during my pregnancy. She is very attentive and makes sure you are cared for. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

She is so kind and wonderful. Much better than my last OB. My pregnancy is so stress free. Her nurse is awesome, too. It is also nice that she is also a mom.

WONDERFUL CARE!!

Dr. Valeri makes you feel cared for. She makes sure she answers all of your questions and in a way you'll understand. She never makes you feel rished through your appointments like other doctors seem to do. Dr. Valeri tells me what her plans are for my care and overall makes me feel like I can trust her! Knowing I have such a great physician has made me more comfortable and less stressed.

I really liked that Dr. Valeri was able to refer me to another doctor to enhance my care. I don't have to wait and make calls to find out test results, and I have felt like I've been a partner with her as my husband and I try to start our family.

Great OB/GYN

Dr. Valeri was very professional yet kind and attentive. She seemed to really take my concerns to heart. A great OB/GYN, just the person you want delivering your little one. I definitely recommend her and will be returning to her for my care.