Dr. Andrea J Walter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea J Walter?

Bad experience

Misdiagnosed me with schizophrenia. I have OCD for about 2 years now, OCD is a disorder that is characterized by a problem with brain chemistry that leads to misfiring of neurons which causes intrusive thoughts. This doctor who certainly had my best interests misdiagnosed me and prescribed me Respiradol a drug which has a ton of side effects and one that made my OCD worse because it was an anti psycothic something I did not need while suffering from OCD. Aside from making the OCD worse it led to a lot of weight gain and other side effects. Needless to say I went to another doctor and am now on the right mess and am better now.

If she can treat my son, she can treat your and your child

We first met her this year in Hackensack private office, and she was really great. On point, very compassionate amicable by kids and parents when I saw her interact with people in the waiting room and to my kid. She explains everything to us. My kid really opened to her and never hesitated. Really really great!