Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea S Wang
Dr. Andrea S Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with another office in Anchorage, AK. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery. Dr. Wang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea S Wang has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
A special set of stars needs to go to Dr. Andrea Wang. I have never met a provider with a more beautiful soul. She listens to my concerns, answers questions thoroughly and clearly, and presents options so that I have choices about my care. Dr. Wang performed two surgeries for me in addition to the care I receive in the clinic. I was completely comfortable with all aspects of my surgery as I knew I was in good hands. I recovered beautifully from both procedures and, while I hope not to have any more surgeries, if I do need one that Dr. Wang performs, you can bet that I'll choose her to do it. Dr. Wang is a lovely person and a skilled doctor. I am so thankful to have found her and Alaska Women's Health!
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Andrea S Wang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrea S Wang in this video.
Dr. Andrea S Wang is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.