Dr. Andreas Brandt Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Brandt?

Very Disappointed.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

I disliked this doctor very much. I went in the ER because I was having stomach flu symptoms and chest pain. I was told it was probably because I was fat and had diabetes. I hardly ever get sick like this. I know it's not from my diabetes. He made me feel very uncomfortable. I even cried when he left the room. He lectured me on exercising, instead of testing me to make sure I was ok. He was going to run all sorts of blood test, and take samples, until he saw I was overweight. And then decided to do nothing. I left feeling like crap with a simple nausea pill prescription. I hope next time I'm sick, I don't end up with this doctor. Or maybe I should just switch hospitals all together. Disgusted with the way I was treated.

Posted on September 18th, 2011

Seeing Dr. Brandt was a very positive experience. I was nervous at first but he has a way of putting you at ease. I felt very confident about his care and his diagnosis was right on.

RN

Posted on May 27th, 2011

One of the brightest Doctors I have ever met. In safe hands with Dr. Brandt. I'll never forget how he took care of me when I needed him.

Posted on August 5th, 2017