Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andreas Moraitis MD
Dr. Andreas Moraitis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Sunny Isles Beach, FL . His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Moraitis is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Andreas Moraitis has 3 locations
18101 Collins Ave
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Dr. Andreas Moraitis has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Andreas Moraitis has the following 5 expertise
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Dr. Moraitis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Dr. Andreas Moraitis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andreas Moraitis's office for more information.
1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 763-4876
24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor, MI : (734) 647-5871
18101 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andreas Moraitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.