Dr. Andreas D Sideridis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andreas D Sideridis?

Never feels rushed. Very kind and caring. Answers all of my questions with respect no matter how silly. 5 stars all around, he is great!

Great Doctor

Dr. S (as my son calls him) is great. He's friendly, takes his time and is great with my son.

Best doctor.

My 3 year old has seen dr. Sideridis since his 5 day appointment. He's by far my favorite doctor. He's great with him and my son loves him. Keeps wanting to go back :) the other night he had a snagged nail and he told me "mommy I need to go to doctor to fix it". He's friendly, never rushes, answers all your questions without making you feel dumb about them. I give him a 10 out of 5. I recommend this office and it's staff.

He is the best doctor I have ever have - hands down!

First met Dr. Sideridis at the hospital after the birth of our first child. We were pleasantly surprise how long he spent with us answering questions about our newborn daughter. We followed up with him several times in his office after we came home from the hospital and he was really great with us and all of our first-time parent paranoia! He's very nice and we never felt rushed and he didn't make us feel like we were asking stupid questions! The nursing staff and nurse practioners at Pediatric Associates are fabulous! Love the flexible hours too. We highly recommend this practice.