Dr. Andreas H Taenzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andreas H Taenzer?

We have a child with complex medical problems and Dr. Taenzer was superb. He very patiently listened to all our concerns and mixed previous experiences and included us in planning the optimal anesthesia for our child. Highly recommended.

Superb

Best care for my child I could have imagined.

Dr. Taenzer is incredible!!! I was extremely nervous to go under general anesthesia and Dr. Taenzer was able to calm all of my fears and really walk me through it. He is extremely compassionate and will do anything to make you more comfortable. He was very encouraging pre-surgery and right before I was put under telling me that I was doing an awesome job. He was able to talk me through my fears about going under and I felt completely at ease going into surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Taenzer!