Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andreas E Xagoraris has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Did his physical exam from the curtain 10 feet away. Never even did a physical exam. Worst bedside manner from an anesthesiologist I've ever experienced. He was more interested in getting into his car and driving away to his next appointment then ensuring that I was well cared for before discharge from the recovery room. Then refused to accept what my insurance offered him and charged me 4 times what his services were worth.
Dr. Xagoraris is probably the only physician and or nurse who could put an IV in like a needle through butter. I didn't feel a thing. He is very professional and direct, which a patient may consider curt and inconsiderate. Both myself and my friends' children have had wonderful experiences with him. Dr. Xagoraris has a gift of making all patients, no matter what the age at ease.
25 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Andreas E Xagoraris accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCamelback Anesthesia Consultants, 2421 E Southern Ave Ste 1, Tempe, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andreas E Xagoraris in this video.
Dr. Andreas E Xagoraris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.