Dr. Andreas Xagoraris Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andreas Xagoraris?

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Did his physical exam from the curtain 10 feet away. Never even did a physical exam. Worst bedside manner from an anesthesiologist I've ever experienced. He was more interested in getting into his car and driving away to his next appointment then ensuring that I was well cared for before discharge from the recovery room. Then refused to accept what my insurance offered him and charged me 4 times what his services were worth.

Great comfort for nervous mom

Posted on September 17th, 2011

My daughter recently had an MRI at Hackensack and Dr. Xagoraris was wonderful with her. He informed my husband and I what to expect, and joked around a lot with her. She came out of her sedation smiling. We highly recommend him.

Painless needles and professional

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Dr. Xagoraris is probably the only physician and or nurse who could put an IV in like a needle through butter. I didn't feel a thing. He is very professional and direct, which a patient may consider curt and inconsiderate. Both myself and my friends' children have had wonderful experiences with him. Dr. Xagoraris has a gift of making all patients, no matter what the age at ease.

Posted on September 29th, 2017