Dr. Andrei Brateanu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrei Brateanu?

Forever My Doctor to the End

Posted on January 25th, 2014

What's most memorable about my doctor, Dr. Brateanu, is that he was called to be a doctor a chosen one from God. He has a gentle soul, good spirit and truly cares about his patients. He's not on a ego trip like some doctors who think they are God and know everything. If he can't help you he will refer you to a specialist that can. He spends time with me and listens to my issues and does his best to explain to me what I don't understand about my treatment until I understand. He has a phenomenal staff that is polite, courteous and like him gifted and truly cares about their patients. After having so many bad experiences with doctors he and his staff are truly a blessing and that is why Dr. Andrei Brateanu is forever my doctor to the end of my journey in this life time and beyond if possible. I love my doctor and his staff and I highly recommend him if you are in search of a primary care physician.

a special doctor