Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrei Metelitsa
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa, MD, FRCPC is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Chestnut Hill, MA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Metelitsa is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, New England Baptist Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Metelitsa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tufts Medical Center
New England Baptist Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
8 Years Experience
University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrei Metelitsa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.