Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrei San-Marina MD
Dr. Andrei San-Marina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrei San-Marina has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Andrei San-Marina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrei San-Marina - Posted on June 29th, 2019
I went to see this "Dr." after recovering from multiple surgeries and not only was I not helped but also insulted by San-Marina. Wish I was in better health and could do more than walk out on this clown but then I'd be in jail. Its been about 3 years since my experience and I'm still upset. I would not take a Dog to be treated by him. Now I see why his rates were so cheap compared to others, Just AVOID!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrei San-Marina - Posted on October 25th, 2017
Never took his face out of the computer, never answered my questions and all he said to me was I was self medicating. Very cold and uncaring. Took him over a week to get my refill for my medication and then it was wrong. If I could put negative stars I would. Not going back to him. He and his staff need to be replaced.
Never got to see the Dr. Waited for two hrs, I walked out. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrei San-Marina - Posted on December 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrei San-Marina - Posted on February 26th, 2015
Dr. Andrei San-Marina Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrei San-Marina's office for more information.
940 General Booth Blvd Ste A Virginia Beach, VA : (757) 425-3610
More about Dr. Andrei San-Marina
Dr. Andrei San-Marina joined PeaceHealth Medical Group in 2009 after spending eight years treating our veterans in South Carolina. Dr. San-Marina moved to Oregon with his wife and chose PeaceHealth Medical Group because he believed in the mission of PeaceHealth.
Locations & DirectionsPAULINE CARVELLA REED MD, 940 General Booth Blvd Ste A, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Andrei San-Marina is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.