Is Dr. Andreia M Acuna the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andreia M Acuna has 2 locations
11399 Lake Underhill Rd
Orlando, FL 32825
Book Online Now
Dr. Andreia M Acuna has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Andreia M Acuna has the following 18 expertise
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Nutritional Support
- Preconception Care
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
Showing 4 of 4
Best GYN appointment I ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andreia M Acuna - Posted on March 28th, 2018
Exceptionally kind and thorough doctor, friendly office staff, and lovely office space.
I never been treated like Dr Acuna treated me.She listens,she look at your eyes and make you fell so comfortable . Dr Acuna is so compassionate !!!She really loves what she does.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andreia M Acuna - Posted on May 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andreia M Acuna - Posted on August 14th, 2010
Such a wonderfull caring Docrtor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andreia M Acuna - Posted on March 20th, 2010
11 Years Experience
- Univ De Mogi Das Cruzes
Dr. Andreia M Acuna Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Andreia M Acuna
Dr. Acuna comes to us from the beautiful country of Brazil. She lived there for 27 years! She is married and together she and her husband have two wonderful and adorable kids ages 4 and 11 months. Dr. Acuna and her husband met at Disneyland on Christmas day. What better place to meet your one and only than the happiest place on earth?! Together as a family, they enjoy hiking, traveling, playing tennis and being outdoors and engaging in recreational activity. Dr. Acuna enjoys hiking in Sedona and the Four Peaks mountains. She also enjoys exercising ,going to beach and spending time with her husband and children. Her favorite type of food is Italian, Japanese and of course Brazilian. She enjoys all types of Italians food and the cheeses in particular. She is a fan of sushi and loves going to The Sushi Room in Chandler. She also enjoys the Brazilian Steakhouse in Scottsdale, Fogo de Chao. She enjoys watching and going to movies. One of her favorite movies is The Secret Window, starring Johnny Depp who is one of her favorite actors. She loves the variety of characters he plays in his movies. She also enjoys actress Jennifer Aniston. She is also a fan of Disney and kid friendly movies such as Toy Story and Gnomeo and Juliet. Dr. Acuna has a sweet tooth for anything that is or has milk chocolate! Preferably, Belgian or Swiss milk chocolate that is. She enjoys listening to music from the 60s 70s and 80s rock and roll times. Her favorite bands range from The Dave Matthews Band, U2, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin and even Paula Abdul! She loves her coffee and says there truly is no other place like Starbucks! Her favorite drink from there is a Carmel Macchiato. She says she likes to drink hot ones during the winter and iced ones during the summer. Dr. Acuna is currently accepting new OB and GYN patients for pregnancy and women's health issues. If you are pregnant or have a gynecologic problem please call today and be seen today.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andreia M Acuna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.