Liposuction Expert: Dr. Bonelli

I cannot say enough good about the fine professionalism of this Harvard-trained physician. I also like that he does not need the hype of extreme advertising: his work and word-of-mouth referrals make him the best "hidden secret on the peninsular" in the way of lipo' treatments and artistically-placed and suggested injections. I am nearing 70 and still questioned if I am eligible for "over-50" rates in some establishments...thanks to Dr. Bonelli. ('Very little down time with procedures and his listening skills assure any patient of good results. He called me at home the evening of each procedure (3) to see how I was feeling; when was the last time a physician did that for YOU?!)

Highly recommended. This comes from a Registered Nurse with 25 years experience who knows good technique and outcomes when she see's it ! Been going there for five years.

Bbl and tumescent lipo

Doc will sit with you for as long as you need, i did bbl with him then went back for more lipo on a different area, still healing but staff and doc are great. Spends alot of time with you and gives natural results

If I could have given him a 5 star, I would have!!

TRULY CARING

I had tumescent lipo' done with Dr. Bonelli on two occasions. Both times he called me in the evening to check on my post-op condition. He recommended post- and pre-surg' meds/holistic supplements (my choice) to address discomfort or and bruising for the procedures. He spent more than an hour in consult time where the pt receives an education and can look at many before-after photos, even bring a friend, and discuss all concerns. Dr. Bonelli is an artist in body sculpting. Britannia on staff was friendly and equally caring. He is a rare find of talent and concern. I highly recommend him to any person considering liposuction.

Dr. Andres A Bonelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.