Dr. Andres S Enriquez Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Andres S Enriquez?

Excellent

Overall, I have had a good experience with doctor and staff. Dr. Enriquez is dedicated, competent and cares.

rude rude rude staff

The male at the front desk is flat out rude and condescending. Likes to hear himself speak. I gave him a copy of my insurance information and he also gave me one back. I think single handedly he set the tone for the office. Wanted to walk out so bad but already paid.

Awful

Would not recommend this clinic to anyone. Have gone here when desperate and very sick due to no appointment required. Doctor is condescending and rude at times. Prescribed my daughter medication that she is severely allergic to, which is in her patient records. Luckily Pharmacy caught it! Last visit the Physician Assistant forgot about me after talking to me and said he would be back with prescriptions. I waited in the exam room for 40 minutes. I came out and asked the Medical Assistant if I was just forgotten, and he admitted I must have been, but I could leave. Furthermore, PA provided incorrect diagnosis!!

reviewing the whole practice.

I waited 32 days for test results. I called three weeks after my appointment for results and was told they had not been read, yet. On day 32 I went to the office and asked for the results but they still had not looked at them. I finally got the results because I demanded somebody read them. BTW: there were "flagged" results that were serious concerns. Two hours in the waiting room should have warned me that this office is totally overloaded.

Dr. Andres S Enriquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.