Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andres J Lichtenberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
Sketchy, he gave me the riot act, told me if my other Dr's didn't keep him informed I will drop me from his patients list. I went in to get a flu shot.. He hadn't recieved any info from my other doctors. I waited in the office for an half and hour until he contacted them. Then he just seemed annoyed that I was there. He ordered some blood but instead of doing it in the office he sent me an outside lab.. The phlebotomist on site looked confused and shrugged her shoulders. I called a few months later for prescription refills, he said I had to make an appointment first. BTW, he charged my insurance over $1200 for the 1st visit and over $400 for the following visits. I asked the receptionist why the bill was so high. She told me it depends on the office visit.
The office staff is competent, pleasant and friendly. Dr. Lichtenberger has a great bed-side manner, I am generally healthy but he made a very comprehensive review of my medical history, order tests, and took the time to find out other factors in my life that may affect my health. He reviewed my tests with me and made recomendations to improve my general health as well as general screens appropriate for my age. I have recomended him to family and friends and we are all very happy with his care.
Dr. Lichtenberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Andres J Lichtenberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRozan Razzouk Md, 6280 Sunset Dr Ste 410, South Miami, FL
Dr. Andres J Lichtenberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.