Dr. Andres F Mafla Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andres F Mafla?

A Dr. who made a differance

this Dr. was genuinly concerned about my actual life and the affects that my medical condition had on me.He was observant and because of this was able to diagnose me with a condition from a rash he spotted as i was already leaving, he asks questions and doesnt seem preoccupied with time constraints as most cold feeling doctors do.As I observed him working with his staff he also seems to be a efficient team leader.Ive had many different Drs treat me and have wasted yrs and yrs of burnt out physicians who never listened to my concerns and eventually causing extensive damage to my body ,causing irreversible damage due to NOT LISTENING to me for ten years, Dr mafla is a physician who will make a differance in my care and possibly extend my life thru his intervention.I only wish I had met him sooner,maybe my disease would not have progressed this far.