Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andres Munk
Dr. Andres Munk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Livonia, MI . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Munk is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb and St Mary Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andres Munk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 49
Waiting time to see the doctor and again in the exam room were both excessive. Doctor was not knowledgeable about how to treat my pain. After seeing him and his pain specialist for nine months, Dr. Munk asked me if perhaps my bra was too tight! And his pain specialist basically gave up and recommended that I take narcotics on a daily basis. Very dissatisfied and cannot recommend their practice. Will seek service somewhere else.
My father had spine surgery with Dr. Munk and was happy with the results. Dr Munk has always been very helpful, courteous and compassionate towards both my father and myself. These reviews must be a small handful out of 1000's. I'm in need of shoulder surgery myself now and if Dr. Munk could do, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment. He's a wonderful doctor. My father thinks he's a rock star!
Dr. Munk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Andres Munk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andres Munk in this video.
Dr. Andres Munk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Livonia, MI.