Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andres R Palomo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andres R Palomo has the following 16 expertise
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Blood Pressure
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Catheterization
- Chest Pain
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
Showing 4 of 4
I called 3 times on different days in the middle of the morning, its supposed to be office hours, the automatic system has no option to get a real person on the phone and if u press zero it disconnects you. How you want to get money if people can't even schedule an appointment. Poor 1st impression from this clinic and this doctor
Dr. Palomo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Andres R Palomo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Interventions, 7000 SW 97th Ave Ste 208, Miami, FL
Dr. Andres R Palomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.