Dr. Andrew A Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew A Cole?

I'm in

My life saver!

Dr. Andrew Cole saved my life! I owe so much to him. He is truly an amazing dr. He's very compassionate and caring.

DR. COLE* ☺BEST OBGYN EVER!!!!!

Dr. Cole is my OBGYN, when I say that statement, I find I say it with much pride. Dr. Andrew Cole, from the very first meeting, I found to be professional, warm, personable, witty, attentive, compassionate; A Doctor who truly sees, and listens to his patients. I could go on and on because these are the attributes I witnessed during my first visit with Dr. Cole. As I continue to see Dr. Cole I find he is always upbeat, he wants to communicate about what's "going on" with me. He addresses any and all issues concerning my health, and well being. I feel comfortable talking to Dr. Cole. He's just a great Doctor to have. I consider myself blessed to have found Dr. Cole, and I plan on having him as my OBGYN for many years to come.

I love Dr Cole!!!

He saved my son when I was involved with a head on collision at 7.5 mo pregnant!

LOVE DR Cole! I credit him for saving not only my life during a very diffcult pregnancy but that of my daughter.VERY MUCH DISLIKE the new office staff they have, rude on telephone, was told that eventhough I have condition that needs to be addressed immediately the earliest I could be seen is 4 months from now, when asked if theyw ould call if they had a cancellation, was told no, when they have a cancellation they "celebrate" not try to see other patients. I am very disappointed in the staff, as much as I think Dr Cole is one of the BEST OB/GYNs in Arkansas, I am considering a switch simply due to the inconsideration and dismissal of my condition by the office staff.

Love him!!!

Dr. Cole has been my physician since I gave birth to me oldest son who is now almost five. During my pregnancy I had a different one, and I just loved his humor and bedside manners so I made the switch. Also during those uncomfortable visits that everyone hates it's easier, he makes it as least uncomfortable as possible. I wouldn't ever change doctors, even if I were to move out of state. He's the definition of a great doctor and is very intelligent. 5 stars

bad

i wouldnt take my dog to this doctor he diagnosed my niece with cervical cancer and told her it was two years advanced and she didnt even have cancer she had something else and then when she called and cancelled her appointment to get a second opinion he called the doctor she was seeing and tried to cancel her appointment. then she called and cancelled her surgery he told her she was keeping her appointment and that she didnt need a second opinion and told her he had rescheduled her surgery she is having her surgery done in little rock.

Dr. Cole has been my physician for eight years. Not only is he one of the most intelligent people i've met; his personality is one of a kind. I now drive over 400 miles just to see him!! He is the best !

Dr. Andrew A Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, AR.