Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew F Ajluni
Dr. Andrew F Ajluni, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew F Ajluni has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew F Ajluni has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew F Ajluni - Posted on June 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew F Ajluni - Posted on January 23rd, 2016
Very nice, seems to know his business
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew F Ajluni - Posted on July 1st, 2015
Dr Ajluni is an amazing doctor and even better surgeon. He did both, my hip and knee surgeries, and now I'm back hitting golf balls as usual. I was referred to him through a family friend and couldn't be more thankful. He is a compassionate and genuine doctor who truly cares about his patients, which are hard to come by these days. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Dr Ajluni. I will recommend this man to everyone I know.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew F Ajluni - Posted on March 5th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew F Ajluni - Posted on March 28th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2017, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2011, 2018, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2015, 2013, 2018, 2014, 2011, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Andrew F Ajluni Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Andrew F Ajluni
Dr. Andrew Ajluni offers general orthotic treatment with a concentration in total joint replacement. He does not care for patients with neck or back issues. Dr. Ajluni is a native of metro Detroit. He graduated from Brother Rice High School and received his Bachelor Degree from Michigan State University. He then went on to receive his Doctor of Osteopathy at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003. He completed his Internship and Orthopedic Surgery residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction at Joint Implant Surgeons in New Albany, Ohio. Dr. Ajluni's special interests include less-invasive total knee and total hip arthroplasty, minimally invasive partial knee replacement, complex reconstruction, and arthroscopy.
Locations & DirectionsASSOCIATED ORTHOPEDISTS OF DETROIT, 24715 Little Mack Ave Ste 100, Saint Clair Shores, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew F Ajluni, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in Saint Clair Shores, MI, in this video.
Dr. Andrew F Ajluni is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.