Dr. Andrew Amunategui Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Amunategui?

Complete trust and confidence

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I’ve seen Dr. A for a few procedures and I know he is as concerned about the outcome of your procedure as you are. He gives you his honest opinion even if you don’t want to hear it. He takes pride in his work and takes every precaution to ensure the safety of the procedure. There are many choices in this industry so make a wise choice and meet him for a consultation and check out his license. You won’t be disappointed.

A True Artist

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Dr. Amunategui is amazing. He is patient and really listens to his patients. He uses only MD anesthesiologists and RN's in recovery. He and his office staff are incredible and make you feel safe and taken care of.

Awesomeness

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

The entire staff is tatally Awesome! The staff was excellent while caring for me!

Excellent

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr Amunetegui is an extremely kind and knowledgable Surgeon. He spent so much time with me and explained everything. I am looking forward to having him perform my surgery. His staff is also very helpful during this process.

well done

Posted on December 13th, 2013

This is to thank you and your staff for the incredible, courteous, professional, but most of all, caring manner I've been treated before, during and after my recent procedure. You are all to be commended, job well done! Dr. A., since our relationship began some six years ago, you have treated myself, my family and many of my friends in the same excellent way. For this reason I am only too happy to share my experiences with others and refer them to you as they consider procedures for themselves or relations. You have earned my confidence and trust. I applaud your talent, your principals and your kindness. Thank you again for everything.

Posted on December 9th, 2013

I applaud your talent, your principles and your kindness. I have refered many friends to you. Thank you for everything!

Thanks

Posted on November 18th, 2013

I am ecstatic with my results! From my first consult, Dr. Amunategui took time & caring to communicate thoroughly every detail of my procedure. One of the most impressive things is his emphasis on safety & at the same time achieving impeccable results. I had a breast aug/lift & tummy tuck- it looks awesome! The day of my surgery I felt so comfortable & relaxed. The staff is friendly & professional. The office has a tasteful decor with music to keep you relaxing. I awoke from surgery with no pain, just a little pressure. Dr. Amunategui was warm, caring and attentive to my needs-very accessible after surgery. All of my postops appt have been prompt/on time and I have been followed with great detail to my personal needs. I traveled from Boca, far the best breast/tummy doctor I have found. 6 weeks after surgery and I am enjoying my new body-bikini and all. Thanks to Dr Amunategui and staff!

satisfaction

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Words cannot express my appreciation and satisfaction on the work Dr. Amunategui performed on my breast augmentation. He was sensitive to my concerns, pleasant and knowledgeable in his area of expertise. While in the pre-op room and before the doctor arrived the morning of my surgery the nurses talked how much they love working with him and that he was perfectionist. I was comforted by that and am pleased with the results after 11 years. Now I am considering lipo and Dr Amunategui will be the only doctor that I trust.

nice

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr. Amunategul is such a gem. Not only is he artistically talented, I would trust him with my life! I had a breast augmentation back in 2001 and since then, my mother has had a face lift, and I've sent friends to him for various surgical procedures through the years. In fact, one firned recently flew in from Arizona to have Dr. A exchange her 10 year old saline implants for silicone and she is so thrilled, she referred another friend who is flying in from Arizona in a few weeks for her procedure! Dr. Amunategul aslo has a fabulous "eye" for what he can accomplish with injections. There are good injectors and bad injectors, and he is GOOD! I actually had another very well respected plastic surgeon compliment me on the side view of the border of my upper lip after a Restylane treatment with Dr. A. "VERY nice technique:, he said. Like I said, Dr. Amunategul is a gem!

great

Posted on October 1st, 2013

my nose job was uneventful and I look great! I’m a babe!!! Dr. Amunategui did such an amazing job that I would recommend him to anyone. When I had the cast removed, I had a little yellow under by eyes and the swelling was about 90% gone. I am either Super-Healing woman or had a great surgeon. It was probably a combination of both

Great

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Amunategui and staff – First, I want to thank you for the excellent work! I am very happy. Second, for your kindness and patience, which is very important in such a decision. You are all excellent and you can be sure I will recommend you to everyone I know who is interested!” Thanks again.

pleased patient

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Finding Dr. Amunategui was the happy end of a long search for me. Three doctors in four surgeries tried to relieve extreme tightness that was the result of capsular contraction on one breast, with no “luck.” But it wasn't luck at all – I simply had not found a doctor with the skill of Dr. Amunategui. He was the first with the wisdom to tell me to remove the implant, let the area heal, and begin anew. Six weeks post-surgery, I have a breast that is supple for the first time. I have a doctor that is as happy with the results as I am. Even better, I have found a true physician, a healer who practices his craft like an artisan.