Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew A Ukleja has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Tube Feeding (Enteral Nutrition)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Parenteral Nutrition
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Celiac Disease
- Liver Diseases
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
He was very nice the first visit. He ordered and upper and lower GI and performed a biopsy. I had to get the results of my biopsy from another Dr. I was smart enough to make my next appt very very early which is essential with this dr. When I saw him, he just kept talking about treating symptoms and I was like, "lets work on finding out the root cause" because my symptoms were worsening and I had begun to bleed a lot from my bum. He seemed irritated with my request for a sense of urgency and kept threatening to do a rectal exam. But when I asked what that would accomplish, he said nothing but to prove there was blood--I'm like, "I just told you that!" So he finally agreed to have me seen by a colorectal surgeon immediately (who found the blood was coming from somewhere in my digestive system) and a CT scan which I have today. I don't know about this dr. If I had it to do all over, I probably would see a different dr.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Andrew A Ukleja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic-Weston, 2950 Cleveland Clinic Blvd, Weston, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew A Ukleja in this video.
Dr. Andrew A Ukleja is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.