Dr. Andrew Ukleja Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ukleja?

Needs work on followup and...

Posted on November 4th, 2011

He was very nice the first visit. He ordered and upper and lower GI and performed a biopsy. I had to get the results of my biopsy from another Dr. I was smart enough to make my next appt very very early which is essential with this dr. When I saw him, he just kept talking about treating symptoms and I was like, "lets work on finding out the root cause" because my symptoms were worsening and I had begun to bleed a lot from my bum. He seemed irritated with my request for a sense of urgency and kept threatening to do a rectal exam. But when I asked what that would accomplish, he said nothing but to prove there was blood--I'm like, "I just told you that!" So he finally agreed to have me seen by a colorectal surgeon immediately (who found the blood was coming from somewhere in my digestive system) and a CT scan which I have today. I don't know about this dr. If I had it to do all over, I probably would see a different dr.

Posted on February 28th, 2017