Dr. Andrew Anisko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Anisko?

Office closed, phone disconnected. Left no forwarding

Posted on May 1st, 2017

My pharmacy tells me Dr. Anisko has vanished into thin air. Phone disconnected, office vacated. No notice sent to patients.

Cannot Get in Touch with this Doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I have just tried to call Dr. Anisko's office to get refills on my prescription. The number has been disconnected and there is no way to get in touch with the doctor. I had my husband go down to the office only to find that the office is dark. He checked with a neighboring dentist and they have no idea what the status is. This is completely unprofessional and inconsiderate that a doctor has not made himself available to his patients. I will need to locate a new doctor now.

Horrifying....

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

Nice doctor, embarrassingly bad staff. Repeatedly called/pestered them for a referral I desperately needed but never received. No explanation given as to why, and I had to pay for my other appointment out of pocket (insurance wouldn't cover it unless I had the referral). I literally left 10 messages and spoke to the receptionist multiple times - to which her response was, "sorry, babe - i'll give you a call back in a few minutes about it". Babe? Really? No call back - ever - obviously. Get it together. Opposite of professional. There are so many great healthcare providers (and staff) in the area - go elsewhere if you want an office that remotely cares about your well-being.

Outstanding doctor.

Posted on May 10th, 2012

saw dr. anisko for the first time and then for a follow up after that. he is outstanding as well as his staff. he is extremely reliable and takes care of me better than any doctor ive seen in the past. I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Anisko has always been very professional and has taken the time to listen and talk to me about my concerns.The office staff has also been professional and friendly.

Posted on October 10th, 2017