- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew N Antoszyk has 2 locations
Dr. Andrew N Antoszyk has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Andrew N Antoszyk has the following 14 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Clinical Research
- Eye Pain
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Retinal Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Andrew N Antoszyk Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- Humana National POS
More about Dr. Andrew N Antoszyk
Dr. Antoszyk graduated from the New York Medical College,New York Medical College in 1983. Dr. Antoszyk works in Statesville, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Antoszyk is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Carolinas Medical Center Mercy, Iredell Memorial Hospital and Carolinas Medical Center Pineville.