Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew F Arthur
Dr. Andrew F Arthur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minnetonka, MN and Maple Grove, MN . He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Arthur is affiliated with Buffalo Hospital. Dr. Arthur has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew F Arthur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew F Arthur has the following 18 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 42
I saw Dr. Arthur recently and he is a great guy and wonderful doctor. He was genuinely concerned with my knee condition and made a quick and accurate diagnosis. He performed surgery and everything went perfectly. My knee has never felt better and I am back doing all the things I could not do before. I am thankful for his skills and expertise and the professional manner in which he and his team perform. Thanks again. I will definitely recommend you to all of my friends!
My 15 year old son had Dr.Arthur repair his ACL. Dr.Arthur and his team of nurses were so genuinely kind and professional. The day of his surgery my son was so nervous and everyone made him feel comfortable and assured him he was in good hands. And that he was!! Dr.Arthur is very knowledgeable, informative and breaks it down for any age to understand.
Went to get help for an ankle issue that was causing so much pain that I could hardly walk. His assistant came into the room asked me a couple of questions and said "well it could be Gout" really I thought to myself? If he would have asked about my past injuries to my ankle and what my symptoms were, he might not have sounded so stupid! My ankle only hurt during weight barring activities. Over the years, I have fractured my ankle and have had many severe sprains. He ordered x-rays, Dr Arthur came in didn't seem to really care much about my injury at all. He looked at the xray, said a few things about noticing the past injuries in the Xray, said ice and take Ibuprofen. As I was leaving he says, if it doesn't get better let us know. What a waste of my time and money. Three weeks later I still have pain when I walk and can't do much else. Would never go back to see him again, he didn't care to help me with my issue at all. Funny thing is, he says he loves to help people with sports injuries, maybe only current athletes. My injuries today are directly related to sports from the past and he didn't give a crap at all!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Arthur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Andrew F Arthur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew F Arthur, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Minneapolis, MN, in this video.
Dr. Andrew F Arthur is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.