Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew T Assenmacher has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew T Assenmacher has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Andrew T Assenmacher has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
9 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Andrew T Assenmacher accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Andrew T Assenmacher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.