Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew B Morris DO
Dr. Andrew B Morris, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew B Morris has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Andrew B Morris has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Showing 2 of 2
Doesn’t listen to patient concerns & potential HIPAA violations
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew B Morris - Posted on January 20th, 2019
Dr Morris wouldn’t listen to my concerns, and told me what I was describing wasn’t a problem. I persisted, trying to get an answer, and got a feeling that I annoyed him. He essentially wrote me a prescription and pushed me out the door. His actions left me feeling belittled and questioning my credibility about my own body. Additionally, behavior from his office staff while I was in the exam & waiting rooms was unprofessional, and potential HIPAA violations. A nurse sitting in the hallway was making phone calls to patients, using their names, and relaying confidential information. The receptionist loudly spoke confidential information about my health in front of other patients in the waiting room. I would not recommend Dr. Morris to anyone.
DO NOT GO HERE
Self-verified patient of Dr. Andrew B Morris - Posted on May 10th, 2016
10 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Andrew B Morris Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUROLOGIC SURGERY ASSOCIATES, 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 105, Lenexa, KS
Dr. Andrew B Morris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.