Dr. Andrew Baldassare Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Baldassare?

Dr. B Rocks!!

I have fibromyalgia and I have Dr. Baldassare to thank for diagnosing my illness. I had been to several doctors who: 1. told me no one could hurt in so many places. 2. asked me why I hurt in so many places. My medical degree is/was/and forever will be unfinished. 3. Both of the above.

LOVE THIS DOC ONE OF THE BEST RHEUMYS THERE IS

Dr. Baldassare does not explain what's going on very well. He kind of threw a diagnosis at me and quickly wrote a scrip for medicine. I feel he should have referred me to a neurologist to confirm his diagnosis, but I always feel like I am "out there hanging". When my MRI results came back, he left the message on my machine and said to call if I had any questions. So when I called to ask additional questions, he was short and rude and made me feel like a child. I called and made my own appointment with a neurologist.

My 4th Rheumatologist and I've stayed with him for 15 years

My first 3 Rheumatologists gave me conflicting diagnoses and conflicting information on courses of treatment, meaning of tests results etc. I started with Dr B. 15 years ago. He went above and beyond to get a correct diagnosis, even sending my films to the head of radiology at SLU. After 24 years with AS he's always been understanding of my pain and all the complications that go with AS. He is very direct and to the point, but I like that. He spends as much time as I need answering my questions and concerns. I never feeled rush out of his office like I did with other RH's. I will be truly heartbroken when he retires someday