Dr. Andrew A Barber Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Andrew A Barber?

Doesn't care

Seen him in the er for follow up, had a didn't care attitude and seemed irritated to deal with me even though I've never seen him before and was the only one in the er. Cache Valley hospital should let him go.

We've had great care on several visits with our kids, no concerns

No respect for the patients...

I went to the ER for a foot problem, and I was with Doctor Andrew Barber. He didn't spend time talking to me, he was sitting at his office all the time I was there, he gave me a brace that does not helping at all and not matching my foot. I asked him to have another one that could helps and he was forcing me to only have what he gave me, is that how he respects the patients!!! Really was a bad experience being with him, I hope I never see him again!!!

Go Somewhere else!!

In less you have a minor emergency I suggest you see another Doctor. After having a head on collision that was so bad it totaled my vehicle, he did not even feel it was necessary to spend more than five minutes and no tests whatsoever, not even a basic chest x-ray, just gave a few muscle relaxers and sent on the door.

Dr. Andrew A Barber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.