Dr. Andrew Beaty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Beaty?

Very good allergist

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Takes time to discuss your issues.

Wonderful doc., answer to prayers

Posted on February 11th, 2014

We have 4 children, and have an interesting and full medical history. We therefore have a lot of experiences with different physicians in different fields. We can say, without a doubt, that dr. Beaty is top-notch. After going to eight doctors in search of answers, we found Dr. Beaty. We have to travel a considerable distance, but he is worth it. Wonderful doctor.

Knowledgeable and Friendly

Posted on September 6th, 2013

On only my second visit, Dr. Beaty seemed to remember everything about our first visit. He asked me about other health issues I had mentioned 6 months before, worked with me on which antibiotic would best work for my body to ease a sinus infection, and answered all my questions thoroughly. He also went out of his way to help me with an insurance issue. The staff was very friendly and the wait time was minimal. I would recommend Dr. Beaty to anyone.

Above and beyond

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I was a new patient and new to Texas. Dr. Beaty was recommended by UHC. What a great find! Not only did he diagnose the problem but also educated me on the prognosis. He offered alternatives. He explained in laymans words why some alternatives were better than others. In the end, I walked out with a solution and was healthy within days. Thanks, Doc!

THE BEST CARE FOR ALLERGIES

Posted on December 4th, 2010

My son, Grant has been seeing Dr. Beaty for a couple of years now. I have to say that I have NEVER had a negative experience at his office. The nurses and staff and EXTREMELY caring and sweet. My son feels so comfortable when he has to go in for an appointment or a shot. He has been on allergy shots for over a year now. His condition has improved DRAMATICALLY. Dr. Beaty is an amazing doctor. He has even inspired my son to become an allergist when he gets older. I would just never recommend anyone except for Dr. Beaty. He truly has a one of a kind practice that is levels and levels above any other treatment that we have ever received (including from our pediatrician. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH WONDERFUL THINGS!

Great Doctor, super staff!!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

He does a great job controlling my Asthma

Posted on March 20th, 2017