Dr. Andrew Beykovsky Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Beykovsky?

Would not recomend for back surgery.

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Surgery was not necessary. It will two years in January that I had my surgery. I was not in much pain before this "cutter" did surgery on my back. I was warned by a PA not to have the surgery but Dr. "B", as he referred to himself fondly, was very convincing that it was absolutely necessary at this time. If you notice all of his reviews are 5 star. I would imagine other patients had things to say about him but none of these reviews made it on his web site. Please think twice before allowing this man to operate on you. Definitely get a second opinion.

Trust him with my life

Posted on April 9th, 2017

Over 6 years of pain. Lost full control and numb in my neck gasping for air. Shaky hands elbo pain. Middle fingers shake. Anxiety, vision getting worst more in the right eye. I've seen this Doctor twice. When the time comes like tonight, I want him to do the surgery. I don't think a successful surgery will save my life. I'm going to die in a year or two. 36 y male

Excellent care

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Excellent care by an excellent Dr

Excellent care by an..

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Excellent care by an excellent Dr

I was very impressed..

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Beykovsky. His personality is great and is a verycaring Dr.

Dr.Beykovsky was ama..

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr.Beykovsky was amazing during my appointment. He explained everything throughly and went through my MRI. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Unexplained left leg..

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Unexplained left leg pain, numbness and slow foot reaction still persists. Dr. Beykovsky was determined to get to the root of the problem through 2 MRI's. I am thankful this doctor's persistence. A quality of life style for me at 69 is important. May a cause be found and treated.

Always a pleasure to..

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Always a pleasure to see Dr beykovsky for a follow up.Staff and Dr beykovsky are very accommodating time my nutty travel schedule.

Dr. Beykovsky was wo..

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Beykovsky was wonderful! I called that morning for an earlier appointment to get test results clarified and they got me in immediately. He spent a lot of time listening, then doing a thorough assessment and then went over my imaging in detail. I was so scared but he helped to put me at ease and was very professional yet compassionate at the same time. I will be forever grateful for his parting words...'There are some things in life that we can control and some we cannot. This is completely out of your control so don't waste energy on worry. Have faith in me that I can do my job and give you the best outcome possible. Worry will only wear you down.' That will be my motto now moving forward...have faith and trust that all will work out for the best. He was amazing in a very scary and emotional moment. I have complete trust in him moving forward.

This was my final vi..

Posted on August 31st, 2016

This was my final visit to Dr. Beykovski following my Cervical Fusion. Surgery was successful, but my headaches had returned. Dr. Beykovski recommended Physical therapy and wrote the order. I am to see him following the therapy.As usual we always find Dr. Beykovski to be friendly and attentive. I am very thankful that Dr. Carie Narkis recommended Dr. Beykovski for my evaluation.

Pleasant, informativ..

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Pleasant, informative, Doctor Baykovsky has a warm and caring manner and seems very knowledgeable. Sense of humor to my remarks were pleasing. Super doctor/patient manner in speaking. We soon found we had common experience in understanding heritage. Follow up plan precise in understanding current physical problem. My husband and I felt confident being in his care.

Dr. Beykofsky was gr..

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Beykofsky was great from beginning to the discharge both in technical skills & bedside manner, The pain in my back is all but gone and it gets better every day. Thank for all your help and perseverance .