Dr. Andrew Bland Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Bland?

best doctor my mother had

Posted on December 21st, 2014

I saw Dr. Bland take care of my Mother for many years. Even when mom's primary care or heart doctor ordered tests or meds, Dr. Bland was the one that followed up with her, not the doctor that ordered the test. Mom Trusted Dr. Bland, & I could see why. He was able to keep her off dialysis for many years, even though she had chronic kidney failure. By watching her closely, keeping her on the right meds & the right amounts, Mom was still dancing at 85. Thank you Dr. Bland. I have more respect for you than any other doctor I know. Thank you for caring & for being such a knowledgeable, remarkable doctor.

Don't trust him

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

This guy didn't inspire confidence. I felt very uneasy about his care. Hardly saw him, and when I did it was after I had been in the hospital overnight and was already feeling better.

Posted on June 1st, 2017