Is Dr. Andrew Blecher the right Doctor for you?
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Blecher MD
Dr. Andrew Blecher has 3 locations
6815 Noble Avenue
Van Nuys, CA 91405
436 N. Bedford Drive Suite 202
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Dr. Andrew Blecher has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Andrew Blecher has the following 6 expertise
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Fairview Health System
Dr. Andrew Blecher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Andrew Blecher's office for more information.
6815 Noble Avenue Van Nuys, CA : (818) 901-6600
436 N. Bedford Drive Suite 202 Beverly Hills, CA : (310) 703-7473
24051 Newhall Ranch Road Building C Valencia, CA : (661) 254-6364
More about Dr. Andrew Blecher
Andrew M. Blecher, MD is a Board Certified in Primary Care Sports Medicine, specializing in Sports Medicine and nonsurgical treatment of orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries, including the shoulder, ...
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew Blecher, MD in Van Nuys, CA, in this video.
Dr. Andrew Blecher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.