Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld?

Best Neurologist I've ever seen.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Not only does Dr.B. know what he's doing but he has a great bedside manner which is reassuring and builds confidence. He is one of the few Doctors who apologize for even being a few minutes late but is gentle and caring and you don't feel rushed when he's answering your questions. His interest is how well you did since your last appointment. I trust him.! One of the really good ones.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

After receiving Botox for treatment of migraines for the first time I had severe swelling in my face and hands, pressure in my chest and felt like I had been hit by a truck. When i called the office to get help their first response was "is not the botox" and offered no assistance. I went to the ER where they ran tests and decided it wasn't life threatening but encouraged me to see the neurologist who gave the injections because something was clearly wrong. I called the next morning and explained the situation again and was told I couldn't get in for 5 days! I called again later and Daphne couldn't understand why I hadn't been given an appointment for the same day and said she'd have scheduling call me. I didn't hear from them until the end of the day and they offered me yet another appointment several days out. This is the last time I will see this doctor. He did not have the professionalism to call and check after the several messages I had left after what had happened. Inexcusable.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

Worst experience ever. Had first appt of the day and I waited over an hour after being called back. No apology. Rushed, require multiple appts with his assistant, horrible front office. Nothing good to say here. I was so desperate for help with my migraines and left disappointed that this office was such a disaster. Waited over 3 months for this sacred appt only to be beyond disappointed. I was so hopeful and this was beyond unhelpful, insulting and unprofessional. I had arranged childcare to go to this appt and with the crazy wait time I was gone over 3 hours for nothing. Insult to injury, please note the reviews and do not go here, ever.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Extremely rude from the reception to the Dr. Was not able to speak to the Dr as the staff tries to be the physician. Will never return.

The only good thing is Dr. Blumenfeld

Posted on January 7th, 2015

If it were not for Dr. Blumenfeld, I would not go back. The office staff has made so many mistakes its terrible. The staff doesn't communicate well. As a result, I've had multiple issues for appointments, billing and prescriptions. I do not care for Jessica at all. She has not been helpful. I will only go and see Dr. Blumenfeld. Like I said, if he wasn't the best in the biz, I would have left a long time ago.

What Migraines?

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I have been working with Dr. Blumenfeld to help me manage my migraines for over 6 years. After his help my migraines went from daily to almost none at all. I truly trust his expertise and recommend him to everyone I know!

Thank you Dr. Blumenfeld

Posted on March 31st, 2013

Dr. Blumenfeld has helped get my migraines under control. He has always been there to answer any questions I have had. He has given me many options for the treatment of my migraines and has always given me the pros and cons of each treatment. I thank him greatly for his help.

Patient

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I am very hopeful that Dr. Blumenfeld will be able to get my migraine headaches under control!!

RN saved by Dr Blumenfeld

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I am a Nurse who has suffered with migraine for 45 years. I have been treated very well by Dr Blumenfeld: He always takes time to answer my questions - i found him to be caring, competent & considerate. Best of all? MY headaches are GONE! Thank you Dr B

Posted on August 18th, 2012

I had been under the care of several neurologists before I became a patient of Dr. Blumenfeld. He is the only doctor that was able to find the cause of my migraines in order to treat them. Most doctors just treat the symptoms without treating the cause. With with his extensive knowledge, patience, and utilization of time necessary to successfully treat and manage pain as well as find the cause of the condition I am now able to live a productive life.I do not mind waiting for an appointment with Dr. Blumenfeld because it keeps me from going to the emergency room where I could spend several hours waiting for treatment. He also takes the time to consult his patients which I appreciate because as a patient I want to be well informed of my condition and maintain my health.I would highly recommend Dr. Blumenfeld because he is an excellent neurologist who cares about his patients and their needs.

Dr. Blumenfeld Changed my LIFE

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Migrain Headaches had been steadily increasing until I was spending half of my life suffering through them. It felt like the other half was spent feeling 'beat up' recovering from them. Dr. Andrew Blumenfeld understood how horrible Migraines are and actually STOPPED THEM. I feel like it's been a new life. I can wake up without pain! I have also learned to pay attention to smaller headaches before they ever have a chance to turn into possible migraines. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Blumenfeld.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

Dr. Blumenfeld quite rightly sent me over to the sleep center in spite of my not having a clue that I had a sleep disorder. I have had migraines for years. They were exacerbated for years by the diagnosis of the sleep center - sleep apnea. Dr. Blumenfeld is quite intuitive and brilliant in the area of migraine management.