Have you seen Dr. Andrew C Bolin?

Always working

Had two colonoscopies with Dr. Bolin and they both went very smoothly and his staff took good care of me. A year later, I developed a problem. By Saturday afternoon it got really bad. My wife said to call him and I told her I had no chance to get to talk to him. I called his office. No one was there late Saturday. All I could do is leave a message. I thought I'd hear from them Monday afternoon. Three or four minutes later Dr. Bolin himself called and after I explained things to him, he told me what to do. I did what he suggested and when I went to see him later in the week, was fine. Just good old fashioned medical care! Kudos to Dr. Bolin.

Saturday

Dr. Bolin preformed two colonoscopies and endoscopies on me. Both with no problems. In each instance, I was very happy with him. On Saturday afternoon I had a concern about something digestive and I told my wife I was going to call his office. She said "good luck." I got a recording machine and left a message and assumed that was all I was going to get. In four or five minutes Dr. Bolin himself called me, listened to my symptoms and told me what to do. I apologized for bothering him on the weekend and he said: "that is what I am here for and don't hesitate to call, anytime." My followup visit was today. Dr. Bolin spent a protracted amount of time with me and my problem is all taken care of. I just needed a full dose of first-class diagnosis and service. Kudos to Dr. Bolin and his staff!

Outstanding

This doctor was responsible for saving my life. Having experienced many physicians, this guy is the best. His professionalism and bedside manner is beyond reproach. A truly outstanding doctor in his field. Highly recommended.

Billing

After being billed $236.00 more than was quoted to me, I contacted the number on the bill. The woman on the line directed me to call the doctor's office because this was a 'coding' error. After contacting the 'Billing" extension at Dr. Bolin's office I was told by Aundrea that I needed to call someone else. I told her I would not call anyone else and that she needed to help me. She told me she could not help me because apparently it was too difficult for her to make a phone call. I refused to continue calling different people and that she needed to help me. I asked her why it was so difficult to get a little help. She was incredibly unprofessional and rude. I will never go back to this doctor's office because of how this billing error has been handled so far. She told me also that they can just change the coding of the visit. Doesn't seem right.

Dr. Andrew C Bolin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plano, TX.