Dr. Andrew J Borin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew J Borin?

Dr. Borin is extremely thorough. He checks everything out and covers all bases. He is very intelligent but does prescribe a lot of meds and takes blood a lot. He is very nice but his wait time can be ridiculously long.

Dr. Borin is very knowledgeable and thorough. He covers all bases!

New Relationship, But Got Down to Business

I don't agree with the other reviewer. After complaining for 2 years about difficult breathing, NOBODY diagnosed onset of congestive heart failure for my Mom except for me, until she was hospitalized. Having gone to a heart specialist 15 months prior and receiving no follow up from his overall assessment of her charts, history and testings, I agreed to see Dr. Borin as a consult. I asked to have a follow up since I liked what I saw in his thoroughness at that point. In a simple blood test he found a mutated gene that affects numerous systems and symptons she's had all her life. We're ll being tested. This affects her heart, metabolism, diabetes, causes anemia and depression, inflamation, on and on. As he was leafing through her huge folder, he verbalized what he was looking for so that I could fill in as many blanks as possible to help him focus on what to do next. This sped things up, but he still took time to explain the importance of things he was doing and answered ALL questions I asked. He was not offended as so many are by the fact that i was taking charge and asking questions and even offering my own suspicions. Instead, he complimented my completeness as being very helpful to him getting to know her entire health profile and history. He didn't get all fluffy with us, but neither did he blow us off like so many others have. We'll see him for a third appt. next month and hope to learn even more and work together to try to up my Mom's chances to reverse her condition as much as possible.

Bed Side Manners-Dr. Andrew Borin Needs A Lesson

Dr. Borin had an extremely bad attitude, which also included accusing patient of telling a lie about not receiving a prescription. His tone and attitude were completely out of line during the entire visit. Needless to say this patient will not be returning to Dr. Andrew Borin. It seems too many Doctors open their mouths before reading patient's charts (if indeed they ever read them)every time there is a consultation. And no Dr. has the right to talk condescending to their patients. I sure hope Dr. Borin gets a grip on his attitude for the sake of others.