Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Bragdon
Dr. Andrew Bragdon, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY, with another office in Syracuse, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Bragdon is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center and SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Bragdon has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
My opinion of Dr. Andrew Bragdon is excellent. My overall impression having seen him for five years now, is that he is both understanding, and caring. His skills for diagnosis, and treatment of my epilepsy with medications, including evaluation of my sleep problems are such that I recommend him highly.
Dr. Bragdon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Suny Health Science Acute Care
University Hospital Hsc Syracuse
Crouse Health Hospital
36 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Andrew Bragdon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Andrew Bragdon in this video.
Dr. Andrew Bragdon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.