Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Andrew K Brobbey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andrew K Brobbey has the following 25 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Andrew K Brobbey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Brobbey is my brother's doctor. My brother has a complex medical history and his problems recently that were very dangerous and upsetting. I am a nurse and an attorney and have seen all types of doctors, but never experienced one who went above and beyond the way Dr. Brobbey has in this instance. I live a long way away, and have never met this man, but if I lived anywhere near him, he would be my first choice for a doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
University Of Ghana
Graduated in 1998
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Andrew K Brobbey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsDr Brobbeys Office, 25701 N Lakeland Blvd Ste 301, Euclid, OH
Dr. Andrew K Brobbey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Euclid, OH.