Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andrew F Brooker Jr
Andrew F Brooker Jr is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He speaks English.
Andrew F Brooker Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Andrew F Brooker Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I know him on a personal level. It is strictly about the money for him. Even his wife trash talks their patients away from work. Business associates pay him big at parties and such just to maintain a relationship with him. He has multiple million dollar homes one in Amarillo and on beaches around the world. Why did he move to Amarillo from Baltimore?
I had bilateral knee replacements in 1996 at 48 years old. Most replacements back then lasted 10-15 years. Mine lasted 18. Now I'm ready to have the right one done again. I have always found Dr. Brooker and his staff very professional and kind. He is a busy doctor, but he always had time to answer my questions and I did not ever feel rushed. He must have done something right if they lasted 18 years. I did not hesitate to come back and have them done again.
Dr Brooker has done hip replacement on several members of my extended family and all have had good results and a good experience. I don't understand these comments on his focus on finance. My wife and Aunt were both under Medicaid and I believe the majority of his patients are medicaid, medicare and even uninsured people. My sister works in the medical field and from her I know payments from medicare and medicaid are less than half what private insurance firms pay and he gets nothing from uninsured patient so I have no Idea where these claims about his focus on money comes from. A compassionate and man and skilled physician I would recommend him to anyone,
With Dr. Brooker, you are treated like a number and not a patient. After surgery, you will only get to meet with a PA (Physician Assistant) & not Dr. Brooker. After my 1st knee replacement, it came loose and it took numerous phone calls demanding to see Dr. Brooker before I finally did. I demanded an xray be taken which they did, and found my knee was indeed loose. There's a lot more to this story & it gets worse. Save yourself a lot of time and pain & go find another doctor. You will be better off down the road & glad you did.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1600 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX
Andrew F Brooker Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.