Dr. Andrew Burt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Burt?

Good primary

Posted on January 15th, 2016

Good doctor. Tells it like it is. Follows up where needed and involves specialists as needed. Keeps trying to help.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Burt is extremely intelligent and thoughtful, clearly stays up to date in medical research and recommended practices, and is very pleasant to interact with. Thank you!

Posted on June 10th, 2015

I waited a long time to get in but Dr Burt is worth the wait. His staff is great too!

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr Burt is great

Posted on January 8th, 2015

So fortunate to have Dr Burt as my primary care MD.

Okay for routine care

Posted on January 31st, 2014

nice enough guy, but when confronted with patient with chronic and complicated issues, he is a big disappointment. I guess I was spoiled by Dr. Brown who would question a diagnosis and go the extra mile to resolve a problem. With her I felt she was always in my corner. Now with Dr. Burt I feel like I have to battle him as well as my physical issues. No compassion or empathy. Does not question a specialists word over his patient. If you are healthy and just need routine care, he should be fine, but if you need more indepth care, find someone else.

Teacher

Posted on July 17th, 2013

We adore Dr. Burt. He was our physician in Sacramento for 5 years before going to Grass Valley. Our entire family misses him. He is not only highly skilled, but he is thorough, thoughtful in his approach, compassionate, and he truly listens to his patients. He genuinely listens and remembers conversations from past visits. He has excellent instincts which has served our family well, as we have had some serious medical issues in our big family. I highly recommend Dr. Burt as an ourstanding family doctor. Grass Valley is blessed to have him!

best doctor ever

Posted on June 27th, 2013

I have no bad things to say at all... excellent doctor, take care of me and my children.. I am glad to have him as my family doctor here in Sac..

Great Dr.

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I had a great visit with Dr. Burt. Cared about my issues and addressed them with care and concern. Great Doctor.He is great and I highly recommend

Posted on May 31st, 2011

I have been very happy with the care Dr. Burt has given me. I've never had a problem getting an immediate appointment, office staff is friendly, and I always feel comfortable with Dr. Burt.

Could care less about his patients

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

Dr. Burt does not seem to consider the needs of his patients. He take or offer to return a phone call for a simple question I had for him. As I was out of the area on work I was unable to come in for the appointment he insisted on even though I had just been in to seen in two months earlier. I was very disappointed with Dr. Burt.

Dr. Burt is a great Doctor!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Dr. Andrew Burt is a great doctor! He takes the time and talks with you, and makes sure that you leave assured that you have received great health care. Its hard to find a good doctor, but he definitely seems to be one.